Friday, September 13, 2013

Check the Dates!

FUNNY FRIDAY!


Well! I had a fun realization just now...
You need to check the expiration dates on your herbs and spices! Most of them I go through fast enough that it doesn't matter, but some you just don't use as often, or you end up with more than one. This is definitely something smart to add to your 'Spring Cleaning' or 'Fall flinging'. (as I call it.)  I most certainly need to remember this as I had some items from 2010, 2011, and some with no dates at all that I don't use often.. like Poppy Seeds. Also, I highly suggest as you run out of one spice, refill it with a reusable jar at your local health food store, their prices are better, and the quality is better too!

2 comments:

  1. Good idea just need to remember to write down the date you put the new herbs in. Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete