Wednesday, April 3, 2013

::Warning! I am not responsible for any liquids lost while you laugh hysterically at how brutally honest I am going to be::

The last thing any of us want is for someone to drop by unexpectedly on a Monday morning, at about 9am when you've just woke up and fed the kids breakfast and you are starting to gather your thoughts on what kind of bomb was dropped during the weekend right into the center of your home.  Just hear me out here! I want to share with you every step of my journey through an average stay at home Mom's attempt to simplify, normalize, and organize my humble abode. All of the good days, the bad days, and the 'Ah ha' moments of getting a grip on being the 'perfect little housewife'. Pull up a chair, grab something warm to drink, and enjoy!

Don't wonder why I decided on April, 3rd. to start this blog, FINALLY. No, it is not a new years resolution, I have not hit a 'Quarter of the way through life Crisis.' It just suddenly hit me. So lets see where it goes, shall we?


No comments:

Post a Comment